OMAN HTV DRIVERS AND OPERATOR NEW JOBS
OMAN HTV DRIVERS AND OPERATOR NEW JOBS. Famous Heavy Equipment & Engineering Company in Oman required applications from willing male candidates for HTV Drivers and Operator including Heavy Duty Driver, Mobile Crane Operator, and Forklift Operator jobs who hold valid PDO licenses. The complete details of Oman HTV Drivers and Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read the complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Heavy Equipment & Engineering Company.
- Candidate must have Intermediate or Higher qualification or education.
- Have a valid HTV license or DPO License.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- The candidate should be Medically, mentally, and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 35 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Drivers and Operator Jobs in Oman.
No relevant field experience for Heavy Duty Driver, Mobile Crane Operator, and Forklift Operator Jobs in Oman.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Omani labor Laws.
The monthly salary package for Heavy Duty Driver Jobs is between 190 – 200 Omani Riyals while for Mobile Crane Operator and Forklift Operator jobs salary is between 240 – 250 Omani Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is for 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
According to the Omani labor laws, selected candidates can get food, shelter, and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oman HTV Drivers and Operator Jobs send their CV/Resume at [email protected] or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for HTV Drivers and Operator Jobs in Oman.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- Copy of Valid HTV and DPO license.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (Medical Certificate, Visa Protector, etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide it.